Monday, April 6, 2020

Hello!

Hello hello and welcome to my blog!

We´re going on week four of lockdown here in Spain and the stir-crazy is starting to settle in. Luckily, I was admiring my teacher friend, Ana Jacob´s blog and decided I might give it a try. So, thank you so much Ana for the inspiration! 


This has become the Arts & Crafts blog for my school, so the things uploaded here will be for my students!! Any art that the students are proud of and would like to show their friends and classmates can be sent to 
plasticaconcepcionarenal@yahoo.com 


For now, here´s a video clip from the video the teachers are making for our kids! 


¡Todo irá bien!
Teacher Meghan




WEEKLY FUN CHALLENGE 6 & 7

Happy happy Friday to everyone!! This week we have TWO fun challenges since teacher Meghan had some problems with her computer last week. ...